photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, April 14, 2014

FOUND.

Mondays are for FOUND. or weekend happenings if I don't get to fulfill my thrifting needs (really wants/addiction, but you know) This weekends haul consisted of an adorable vintage book, some vintage wooden spools, some old lightbulbs I plan to make some airplant planters with, and this really fun vintage milk bottle. I covet old books (mostly childrens) from back in the day. The illustrations and colors melt my heart. So when I find one, I snatch it up. Also, I like to believe one day my future children will thank me ;) Oh, wooden spools? I hoard those, so theres that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment