photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Collections: golf tees.


I never said my collections were normal. I acquired these golf tees because I love a good color palette and the art of repurposing. I found these guys in a lonely ziplock bag at a thrift store and they quickly caught my eye. I have them displayed in a jar until I decide exactly what I'm going to use them for. This color combination is a favorite of mine, so until they find their final resting place they will live in their mason jar in the craft room and continue to look pretty. Who would of thought, golf tees - but that's just a lesson that beauty is everywhere.

collections: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment