photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, March 3, 2014

Name changes and stuff. Love, Jessica Anne.

Okay, so I changed my blog name. I know that is usually never allowed, but it's my blog right? Starting this blog I was all over the place. I didn't have consistent posting or any real direction. So it was time for a makeover and a fresh start with more simplicity. So here we are. I'm still me and you're still you and this blog is about to get a whole lot better ;) So stick around, okay? (p.s. our web address will change, so remember that when your searching for us! going to be changing it by the end of this week!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment