photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, March 17, 2014

FOUND.

When the vintage gods get together and decide they want to see me squeal like a five year old girl, they drop some mid-century goodness on the side of the road and make sure I'm in the right place at the right time. Dj surprisingly spotted this gem as we were on the way home late at night. We jumped out of the truck and loaded it before he could even get out the whole "Hey, look at that, do you want it?" It's new home is in the craft room and I can't wait to organize all my small goods into those drawers. Mid-century vintage stuff is quite possibly my favorite of all vintage. Can't wait to post pictures of this dude fully organized! Anyone else completely smitten with Mid-century furniture?

No comments:

Post a Comment