photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, February 3, 2014

Oh, just a piano.

I interrupt wedding sharing for this breaking (super exciting) news:
We bought a piano, and I am beside myself excited. I have had my eyes peeled for quite sometime now, and when we found this beauty at an unbelievably low price we snatched it up in the blink of an eye. One of our regular thrifts were having a mega sale and I convinced Dj to go (secretly knowing of their sweet piano section) and we both fell in love with this 1920's piano. We can still hardly believe it is sitting in our living room! We can't wait to get it tuned and start learning how to play! Neither of us know a lick about piano's but I have been dreaming of learning to play for quite some time now, and one day teach my kids. One day. Have you had any amazing finds lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment