photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Friday, October 4, 2013

Make: A travel kit

Last week we had friends come and visit from Wyoming who we've really been missing. It was a short visit, but the time we were able to spend together was fun and much needed. They were only here four short days and then made the flight back. I wanted to put something together for the trip back and for them to enjoy at home. I found this Travel Tic-Tac-Toe diy that I modified a little bit to keep them busy on their flight home or in the airport, and these diy Handwarmers that I also tweaked a little for them to take back for the cold Wyoming winter. I had to add in some publix cookies, because here in Florida, we are very devoted and loyal to the amazing Publix (which, fyi, is in fact the best grocery store ever.) and when someone leaves Florida and doesn't have one near by, we feel their pain, are sad for them, and don't know how they survive (this may be a tad bit of an exaggeration, but really we are devoted). I put it all together in a little bag and added a little safe travels airplane, which I plan on making more of. I have some fun ideas brewing about little gifts like this. Also, this is apart of 24 by 24, which I am slacking on posting about, but have completed quite a few. So, yeah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment