photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, September 23, 2013

Wedding inspiration: real life pinterest

Sometimes seeing images for inspiration on the computer just isn't enough, so why not create your own (pin)spiration board on an empty wall! Since the wedding is coming quicker then I can process, I needed a little inspirational pick me up to keep me in check. It was really fun creating this, and it adds a quirky focal point in the craft room - which I'm totally digging. I added little notes on each magazine page and drew circles, arrows, and hearts emphasizing my favorite things! I really had a blast with this and think this will just serve as an inspiration board even after the wedding has passed. Try it out!

[ The magazine pages are from some of my favorite magazines: AnthologyMollie MakesFlea Market StyleReal SimpleCountry LivingBetter Homes and Gardens ]

No comments:

Post a Comment