photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Friday, May 3, 2013

FYI: Via Insragram

Lately we've just been trying to make it through the craziness. My final semester in my Interior Design program is coming to an end, which means a lot more time to do things that I've been wanting to do- my life will no longer be consumed by school!!. AND I'll have time to actually plan our upcoming wedding (that I have seriously been slacking on). Anyway, FYI I've clearly been obsessed with nature lately and color and a mixture of the two. I am obsessing over color palettes and patterns found in my surroundings. And of course there is always a picture of the two of us and usually more then one of our sweet copper boy. This is a peek into our on the go lives via Instagram, what's some of your favorite on the go photos?

p.s. That doll house- so sad to say I didn't get to take it home with me. Seriously how amazing is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment