photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, May 6, 2013

FOUND.

I was pretty happy with our finds this weekend. We didn't know how the weather was going to hold up, but Florida surprised us, and held off on the rain a for a little bit. Our newly ours mid-century funky gold rack is perfect for the space I was trying to fill by the front door. Our shoe basket fits right on the bottom, and I can't wait to fill it with some pops of color (maybe a plant or two?)! The wall lamps are so fun, I can't wait to find a place for them. Thinking maybe living room above the couch... hmm. And the scale, duh who doesn't love a vintage scale. exactly. I found something super awesome I'm really excited about on this thrifty trip.. stay tuned for the re-style post coming up (!!!) What are some fun finds you found this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment