photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, May 20, 2013

FOUND.

This weekends thrifty adventures led us to some fun vintage finds. We had a lot of luck garage saleing, and that's where all these gems came from. Iv'e been searching for a rake head for quite sometime, and I'm glad it was spotted hiding in a little space in someones garage. I can't wait to repurpose it! (and when I decide what that will be repurposed as; I'll let you know) This homemade vintage tee someone sewed made my eyes light up. If I can't make it work size wise, the fabric will definitely be used. Jars and hankies- I'm addicted. Enough said. The mini cake pan (!!!!) I can't wait to make a fun layered mini cake for someone... or just because. Do you really need an excuse for a fun cake? The glass dish. I snatched it up as soon as I laid eyes on it. The lid has a sweet little cow resting on top; in love (even if his ears are half broken off- sad face.) And the wooden beaded bracelet, I have plans for you my pretty (and it may involve gold paint. yes.) What are some things you found this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment