photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

For the birds.

The other day I heard this little guy chirping away in the yard. I peeked out and saw him wandering around, so I quick grabbed my camera and followed him as he made his way up our oak tree. He was singing his little bird tune all the way up the tree, and I marveled as I snapped away. Once he got too high, I heard some more bird songs from a nearby pine and spotted a little blue jay in that tree. Nature is wondrous. I love being able to capture little moments like this. Have you had any bird encounters lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment