photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

24 by 24

So this year for my 23rd birthday I decided that instead of a list of goals or wants (that I would probably end up half accomplishing) leading up to my next birthday, I am going to give 24 gifts before my 24th birthday [more on that here]. So gift number one of my twenty four is a fun bunch of teacher supplies. Most of the items seen are from Target because well, it's awesome. My best friend Amanda is a teacher and can always use more supplies. I love all the color and patterns that will brighten up her desk. Keep checking back on my progress (and keep me in check ;) Do you have any goals before your next birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment