photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Patterns. Just because.

Today I busted out the colored pencils and decided to draw some patterns with the color palettes I've been diggin'. Not for anything in particular, just some inspiration. Sometimes you just need to have something pretty or inspiring in your day, and today- this was mine. The first pattern is my favorite, but I really like the way the colors blend in the second one. I guess I'm really into arrow/diamond patterns, but I'm okay with that. What are some patterns or color palettes you've been into lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment