photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Saturday, March 9, 2013

23.

Yesterday I turned 23. Birthdays are weird when you get older, they tend to sneak up on you and BAM! are gone as quickly as they came. I have a lot of people who show me so much love and compassion on this day, and every other day (only  just a little more on this day) so I decided to give back to the special people in my life. Some people make goals to accomplish by their next birthday or things they want to do and see, but I wanted to switch things up a bit. I want to give 24 gifts  to 24 different people before my 24 birthday. That's two gifts a month to whomever I choose for each gift, each month. I'm not going to tell the person, and it could be as simple as their favorite snack and drink, something handmade, or it could be the new shoes they've been desperately wanting. I don't know what I am going to do yet, or who I am going to do it for.. I'll figure it out as I go. BUT I will be posting it here, so you'll get to see and hopefully it will inspire you to make someone else's day by showing them how much you care whether you make them something or go out and buy it, it doesn't matter; just the fact that you are putting effort into something special for someone even when there isn't a special occasion. Send me links to your blog or just comment so I can see what special gift ideas you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment