photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365: Things that make me happy.

2/365


I am in love with this ring. Who knew a ring so different then what I envisioned for myself, could turn out to be the ring that fits me so perfectly. I am so blessed/happy/honored to have this ring. It is special.  It was Dj's Great Grandma's ring and it was passed on to him to give me. I never was able to meet her but I know if she is anything like Dj's Grandma Ann (her daughter) she would be amazing. 

This ring makes my heart smile and I will be forever grateful for it; not only because it is now my engagement ring, but because of the love and meaning behind it.



No comments:

Post a Comment