photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

so, WE'RE ENGAGED!




Finally! I know, we're only 22.... BUT we have been dating for seven years. (hence the finally). I was given the honor of receiving Dj's Great Grandma's ring. I can't even explain how much I. LOVE. IT. It is not what I pictured myself having (at first I wanted something more band like) but it is so perfect for me it's not even funny. Vintage & different. The actual engagement was perfect as well, surprised in St. Augustine. And as for plans, well they are all coming and I can't wait to share!!

Here's a tiny photo shoot from the day of:




until next time,
 Jessica.


P.S. I am so behind- we got engaged August 5! whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment