photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, April 21, 2014

FOUND.

This weekends finds were pretty minimal. Not pictured are a pretty sweet plant stand and vase, but don't fret, you will eventually see them when they make their debut in a post dedicated to my growing house plant obsession collection. Until then, I found these sweet things. Pyrex tops are hard to come by, but luckily my bff spotted this guy all lonely on a shelf at goodwill. We frantically searched to no avail for its other half, but came up empty handed. I have some other miscellaneous bottoms with no tops so I grabbed it anyway to use for those. Plus, I am the queen of mis-match so, obviously. I was clearly digging yellow today. I plan to use this kitchen organizer as a craft room organizer because it would be a shame to hid it in a cabinet. And the industrial cage will be used for a light fixture one day, because for a dollar - who could pass it up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment