photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Fourth

Ah, the Fourth of July brings back memories of family, fireworks, and me inside covering my ears (embarrassing). I always liked to watch them, but hearing them was a different story. Now I can go ear-covering-free, but I still don't mess with them. Unless of course you are a sparkler, then I will hold you until you get half way and- then I will drop you so your sparks don't get me (sadly, true story). Our Fourth consisted of friends, a cookout, and watching all the neighbors fireworks from the back porch, oh and eating half a pan of rice crispy treats... but that's not important. Hope everyone had a great day. Today Dj and I are both off (weird) so we are hoping to find ourselves a little adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment