photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, June 17, 2013

FOUND.

This weekends haul was filled with a lot of little vintage treasures. My favorite finds were the vintage tea towels. I am starting my own little collection and it is so fun, I guess I kinda have a thing for vintage linens. I also snatch up any buttons, ribbon, lace I find because well, look at them- they're ah-mazing (and I have a problem?). We don't own a stapler yet in our little home, so this one for a whopping seventy five cents will definitely do the trick. Also, old hooks and clip magnets.. I love you. I really enjoy my weekends on the hunt, and spending quality time with the only person I know who loves these vintage treasures as much as me. What are some things you found this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment