photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, April 29, 2013

FOUND.

So thrifting has been hard with my new job, but whenever I get a chance- I go. So it may be spotty, but I'll post FOUND. whenever I can! OKAY, this trip was full of finding fun vintage things. I scored those awesome old milk glasses, a very vintage story tale book, vintage buttons (which is one of my favorite things ever), a sweet handmade trivet, and this amazing tupperware pie/cake carrier. It was a fun and productive day. I'm pretty excited to be collecting tupperware brand, I try to scout out all things tupperware while I'm on the hunt, and I can't wait to bring this cake/pie carrier to little dinner parties. All of these things were found just garage sale-ing around our town. Can't wait for the next outing! Have you found anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment