photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, February 25, 2013

FOUND.

So, I am going to start this new monday trend called FOUND. It will basically highlight all the fun things I [Found] over the weekend, hence the name ;) Thrifting is the highlight of my week. I love every aspect of it, the hunt, the find, the designing with it, etc. Basically everything in our little home is thrifted or DIY-ed, so as I am out I am searching for things that I need to complete our home, something that is functional and good for storage, supplies for crafting and DIY-ing, or just something that is unique and different that could add to the aesthetics of our home! This weeks finds:
School chair: I've been in search of one of these for quite some time, They are such a fun pop of color, and I love the industrial style of them. / Side table: When I found this side table I literally squealed! I love the metal look mixed with the glass top. The rack on the bottom is perfect for storing magazines and books in our living room, and it is the perfect height and size to go next to our couch we built. (bonus- I was specifically hunting this weekend for a side table!) / Bread box: I love bread boxes. I am not certain why but they are always so fun and funky! I love the pop of yellow and it is a great addition to our kitchen. / Pencil sharpener: Obviously as you can see vintage industrial is kinda my thing, so this wall pencil sharpener was an awesome find / Ring holder: love the shape and design, couldn't pass it up. This was definitely a score thrift day, hoping for some more like these!

What are some fun things you FOUND on your thrifting adventures?


No comments:

Post a Comment