photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Friday, January 4, 2013

365 Challenge: Things that make me happy.

3/365


Slacked a bit. And it was only the third day [yikes]! I would love to say I won't do it again, but Iprobablywill. Yesterday was a day of thrifting- which is my favorite kind of day. I stumbled across this little gem just as we were leaving. My heart melted into a million little pieces, and I immediately grabbed it; duh. BUT, with a price tag of $45, it was reluctantly set back in it's spot (which I wish was in my home). Seriously though, how amazing is this! The quote is so ridiculously cute, and perfect for our new little home. I will one day create something with [thecutestquoteever] this quote, maybe a DIY?

No comments:

Post a Comment