photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Saturday, January 5, 2013

A day of thrifting.


Yesterday was a good day. 



It was filled with thrifting, vintage, good food, and good company. We started really early and headed up to one of our favorite spots: Ft.Pierce. There is quite a few really great thrift/antique shops up that way. 




A day of finding treasures is always a day well spent. It's hard to not come back with every cute/awesome/fun thing we find, but I would probably be featured on the show Hoarding: Buried Alive if I did ;] But I did budge on these:




I really like to mix different styles, vintage/industrial/modern/etc. I kind of just go with whatever catches my eye. It was a productive day and we had a lot of fun. Can't wait until our next trip out!

No comments:

Post a Comment