photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, January 21, 2013

365 Project: FAIL.


Okay so, sometimes we fail and we just have to admit it. So here I am: I FAILED. But that's okay, because we do fail, the key is to get up and prevail. So prevail I will. Obviously I cannot keep up with posting everyday (see last post date was like a week ago or more) so I am just going to skip the 365 this year and maybe try for next. I'm still going to try to post A Daily Dose of Inspiration, but just not daily because of insert excuse: life. Work, school, moving into a new place, planning a wedding; you know.. the usual. Thanks for understanding because well, you have no other choice ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment